Our office is open, but meetings are strictly by appointment only.
Please note that paper documents can be dropped off through our letterbox and will be actioned.
We are committed to helping prevent the spread of Coronavirus and our focus is not only on continuing to provide a high quality, full service, but also on the health and wellbeing of our staff, our clients and the local community. Our robust and secure IT system ensures that those staff who are working from home can be contacted via email or phone in the usual way.
We are a strong business and provide an excellent service to our clients, whatever the challenges; we will continue to do so.
COVID-19 guidance when visiting our offices:
Please do not attend our office if you have symptoms and/or if any of your family members have symptoms and/or you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms; you should follow the Government’s guidance regarding self-isolating.
When attending our office please –
- Use the sanitiser available
- Wear a face covering unless you are exempt from doing so
- Stay a minimum of 2 metres from any other person
- Bring your own black pen in the event that you need to sign documents
- Endeavour to keep the meeting time as short as possible
Please note that due to Covid our opening hours may vary.